About the ‘One Sweater’
A simple sweater is universal: it’s the kind of garment that any wardrobe could benefit from. For makers who love to draw attention to a beautiful yarn, it also makes the perfect canvas.
With that in mind, our design manager, Becky Baker, designed the One Sweater pattern.
The Fibre Co. ‘One Sweater’ Kit contains:
- PDF of One Sweater by Becky Baker
- 2 (2: 3: 3: 3: 4: 4: 5: 5: 6: 6: 6: 7: 8: 8) hanks of The Fibre Co. Cumbria for the shorter length sweater.
- – (-: -: -: -: -: 4: 5: 5: 6: 7: 7: 8: 8: 9) hanks of The Fibre Co. Cumbria for the longer length sweater.
- Yarn in your choice of available colours
- The Fibre Co. Project Bag
One Sweater is a simple, raglan pullover for any body. This gender-inclusive design is available in 15 sizes and knitted from the top-down. Our two length suggestions allow you to tailor your sweater to your own measurements as you try it on throughout the process. An accompanying video series walks you through every step of the pattern, making One Sweater a fantastic project for first-time sweater knitters.
The photos show the pullover in the shade Scafell Pike. There are a total of 24 colours available as shown above.