Nothing says comfort like a pile of cosy cushions, and we are delighted to offer you three possibilities with lots of interesting textures; a brickwork stitch pattern, a texture stripe pattern and a classic cable and garter stitch pattern. There are twenty eye-catching shades to match your home colour scheme in a luxurious blend of Highland wool and alpaca. Try a new technique such as cables or adding texture to your knits, and add a touch of comfort to your home with &Make.
Designer: Becky Baker for The Fibre Co.
Design inspiration: Talking &Make Spring Summer Designs With Becky Baker
Collection: &Make SS23
More from Becky Baker: Hair Necessities, Style-It Eyelet Shawl, One Sweater, Swinside, Seacross
- Free PDF of Pillow Possibilities knitting pattern
- 3 balls of &Make Aran yarn
- Free &Make Project Bag
The Fibre Co. &Make Aran (50% Highland wool, 50% alpaca, 150 m (164 yd) per 100 g ball) in shades Aqua Man, Spill the Tea, or Betty White – 3 balls.
Photographs show the pillow covers in shades Aqua Man, Spill the Tea, and Betty White.
Sizes and measurements:
Finished height: 45 cm (17.5 in)
Finished width: 45 cm (17.5 in)
Needles and notions required:
- 4.5mm (US 7) straight or circular needles
- 4.5mm (US 7) cable needle (optional) – for the Classic Cable and Garter Stitch pillow options
- A darning needle — to weave in ends and join seams
- A 45 x 45cm (17.5 x 17.5 inch) pillow insert — for filling your pillow cover
- A cable needle (optional) – to work the cable pattern if you choose to make the Classic Cable and Garter Stitch pillow option
- 2 stitch markers (optional) — to help divide pattern instructions if you choose to make the Classic Cable and Garter Stitch pillow option
- Cable stitch
- Garter stitch
- Brickwork stitch
- Texture stripe stitch
- Mattress stitch
This is a beginner pattern and includes written instructions, illustrations and video tutorials. For more specs please go to the Pillow Possibilities pattern page.
You can also purchase items in this kit separately: Pillow Possibilities pattern, &Make Aran yarn and &Make Project Bag.
There are no reviews yet.