• PDF of Seacote by Paulina Popiolek
• 2 hanks of The Fibre Co. Meadow
• Free Project Bag from The Fibre Co.
Simple lace panels fade into meditative garter stitch, making our versatile Seacote shawl look different every time you wear it! Suitable for novices in short-row shaping and lace, this romantic shawl is knitted in Meadow and shaped using increases on every row. The pretty edging is knitted on at the end.
Wingspan: 211 cm (83 in) along top edge
Depth: 56 cm (22 in)
You will also need:
• 3.25mm (US 3) 120 cm (48 in) circular needle
• 3.25mm (US 3) one DPN for knitting knit-on edge (optional)
• 22 stitch markers or waste yarn
• Darning needle
The photos show the shawl in shade Queen Anne’s Lace. Choose from any shade of Meadow as shown above.
If you only want to purchase the pattern, please follow this link.