• PDF of Seacote by Paulina Popiolek
• 2 hanks of The Fibre Co. Meadow
• The Fibre Co. Project Bag
Simple lace panels fade into meditative garter stitch, making our versatile Seacote shawl look different every time you wear it! Suitable for novices in short-row shaping and lace, this romantic shawl is knitted in Meadow and shaped using increases on every row. The pretty edging is knitted on at the end.
Wingspan: 211 cm (83 in) along top edge
Depth: 56 cm (22 in)
You will also need:
• 3.25mm (US 3) 120 cm (48 in) circular needle
• 3.25mm (US 3) one DPN for knitting knit-on edge (optional)
• 22 stitch markers or waste yarn
• Darning needle
The photos show the shawl in shade Queen Anne’s Lace. There are a total of 23 colourways for you to choose from.
The price of the kit includes shipping to Europe and N. America. The kit is not returnable. If you are located outside of this shipping area, please get in touch and we’ll let you know of any additional shipping costs.