• PDF of Drift Blanket Shawl by Tif Neilan
• 3 hanks of MC and 2 hanks of CC in The Fibre Co. Luma
• The Fibre Co. Project Bag
Drift Blanket shawl is an asymmetrical shawl worked from side to side. The shawl begins with a handful of stitches and is worked to the end by increasing along one edge only to create the asymmetrical triangle shaping. There are two finishing options for this shawl: a herringbone edge or a garter stitch edge.
Size: Approximately 70”/ 178 cm wingspan x 30”/ 76 cm drop, post blocking
You will also need:
• US 10.5 / 6.5 mm needle or size needed for gauge, 30” /76 cm circular
• US 11 / 8 mm needle 30” / 76 cm circular
• US 13 / 9 mm needle 30” / 76 cm circular (for optional herringbone stitch edge)
• Darning needle
The photos show the sample in two shades called Flax and Blanca.
MC – Flax, CC – Blanca
We have selected additional colour combinations as shown above, but if you prefer another combination, please note your choice in the comments when checking out.
The price of the kit includes shipping to Europe and N. America. The kit is not returnable. If you are located outside of this shipping area, please get in touch and we’ll let you know of any additional shipping costs.