- 8 [9: 10: 11] hanks of The Fibre Co. Road to China Light
- Free Project Bag from The Fibre Co.
An intricately cabled, long-sleeve sweater knitted in the round to create a seamless finish. The body and sleeves are joined at the armhole and continued with raglan shaping. The front neck is worked with short-row shaping and the foldover collar is worked in K1, P1 rib.
The Fibre Co. Road to China Light (65% baby alpaca, 15% silk, 10% camel, 10% cashmere, 145 m (159 yd) per 50 g hank) in Moonstone – 8 [9: 10: 11] hanks.
The photos show the cardigan in the shade Moonstone. Choose from any shade of Road to China Light as shown above.
Sizes and measurements
S [M: L: XL]
Finished chest circumference: 94 [104: 114: 126] cm (37 [41: 45: 50] in)
Needles and notions required:
- 1 pair 3.5 mm (US 4) circular needles – length 100cm (or size to obtain gauge)
- 1 pair 3 mm (US 2-3) circular needles – length 100cm (or size to obtain gauge)
- 4 x 3 mm (US 2-3) and 3.5 mm (US 4) double pointed needels (or use the magic loop technique)
- cable needle
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holders
- Tapestry needle